Looking for detailed examples of how our products have bettered a facility? Take a closer look at the case studies, white papers, PowerPoints, and other information below.
- Wall-mounted Workstations and Cabinets
- GozAway Long-Term Care Products
- UV-Clean Self-Disinfecting Technology
- Open Arm Cabinet
- Proximity Warranty
- Children’s Medical Center in Dallas, Texas, a 2.2 million sq. ft. pediatric hospital, installed more than 100 Proximity workstations, and standardized the multi-compartment workstations that it recently added to its emergency department. Read more
- Centerpoint Medical Center, part of HCA Midwest Health System, deployed 400 wall-mounted workstations throughout the 258-bed facility in patient and emergency rooms, lounges, public areas and the HR department. As a result, it reported improvements in efficiency, record accuracy, communication, patient education and safety. Read more
- Meadowbrook Medical Care Facility continues to see the benefits of in-room medication stations. Staff and residents agree that by placing medications in a secure cabinet within the residents room, it offers a more personalized approach in the Green House Project at Meadowbrook. Learn more
- Carts vs. Workstations: Point of Care Options for the Healthcare Industry.
As hospitals and clinics strive to provide doctors and nurses with better access to clinical information systems at the point of care, they’re considering various point-of-care options, often choosing between mobile computer carts and wall-mounted PCs, or a combination. Learn more
- Rapid Modeling
A simulation, modeling and optimization consulting company found that strategically placed, wall-mounted workstations holding IT equipment, patient medications, supplies and medical devices have a greater potential to increase nursing staff productivity and offer significant benefits over the “central nursing station and carts” practice commonly followed in most U.S. hospitals. Learn more
- 7 Steps to Boost Efficiency and Workflow
Follow these seven simple steps to improve efficiency and workflow in your healthcare environment. Learn more