Looking for detailed examples of how our products have bettered a facility? Take a closer look at the case studies, white papers, PowerPoints, and other information below.
- Frank Tobey Jones is an independent living, assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing facility located on 20 acres of beautiful land in North Tacoma, Washington. Read more
- NSF International Testing Results Proximity Systems, Inc., released results from recent NSF International testing that demonstrates the efficacy of their UV light disinfection unit, UV-CLEAN. Read the Report
- Children’s Medical Center in Dallas, Texas, a 2.2 million sq. ft. pediatric hospital, installed more than 100 Proximity workstations, and standardized the multi-compartment workstations that it recently added to its emergency department. Read more
- Centerpoint Medical Center, part of HCA Midwest Health System, deployed 400 wall-mounted workstations throughout the 258-bed facility in patient and emergency rooms, lounges, public areas and the HR department. As a result, it reported improvements in efficiency, record accuracy, communication, patient education and safety. Read more
- UV-CLEAN White Paper As published on InfectionControl.tips, June 26, 2019. Proximity Systems, Inc., a leading provider in innovative health care furniture and technology, released a whitepaper demonstrating the efficacy of their UV-CLEAN self-disinfecting device. Learn More
- Meadowbrook Medical Care Facility continues to see the benefits of in-room medication stations. Staff and residents agree that by placing medications in a secure cabinet within the residents room, it offers a more personalized approach in the Green House Project at Meadowbrook. Learn more
- Carts vs. Workstations: Point of Care Options for the Healthcare Industry.
As hospitals and clinics strive to provide doctors and nurses with better access to clinical information systems at the point of care, they’re considering various point-of-care options, often choosing between mobile computer carts and wall-mounted PCs, or a combination. Learn more
- Rapid Modeling
A simulation, modeling and optimization consulting company found that strategically placed, wall-mounted workstations holding IT equipment, patient medications, supplies and medical devices have a greater potential to increase nursing staff productivity and offer significant benefits over the “central nursing station and carts” practice commonly followed in most U.S. hospitals. Learn more
- 7 Steps to Boost Efficiency and Workflow
Follow these seven simple steps to improve efficiency and workflow in your healthcare environment. Learn more