Proximity Systems brings lasting benefits to our clients and their facilities. How can we help you?
- You don’t want to be constrained by the equipment you use. Proximity’s custom crafting allows you to fit computers, monitors, scanners and other technology into compact workstations built specifically for you. Expansions for wireless applications can be accommodated.
- We understand the importance of protecting your system. Our work stations protect from damage and tampering with doors that can auto-retract lock, and allow for proper ventilation.
Facilities Engineers and Maintenance Staff
- In a fast-paced environment, you don’t want to worry about complicated systems. We work with you to create dependable, straightforward products that are easy to install and maintain.
- Incorporate our auto-retracting surfaces into your designs to reduce tabletops or carts. Less obstructions allow for faster emergency response times.
- Durability is key, and you don’t want to waste time on maintaining your daily equipment. Our curved edges reduce laminate chipping and makes cleaning simple.
Architects and Interior Designers
- Incorporate multiple purposes into one piece of furniture. Our curved edges, sloped tops and smooth lines create sophisticated storage solutions.
- Tell us what you are looking for and work with us to get there. With hundreds of finishes and design options, Proximity’s solutions allow you to match existing décor without losing durability.
- Use space for people, not equipment. Allow us to recommend wall-mounted and space saving solutions for narrow corridors and other high-traffic spaces.
- Make sure data is always at your fingertips with our wall-mounted workstations, strategically placed in patient rooms, ER’s, ICU’s and other frequented areas.
- In-room cabinets and workstations save time and effort, allowing you to focus your energy on what is important – providing the best care to your patients.
- Swivel arms allow for adjustable height and angle options, so that you can see your screen and patient at the same time.
- Protect your patient’s privacy with retracting doors to hide your monitor. Additionally, lockable compartments keep documents, equipment and medication secure.