Elegant yet functional this workstation allows more flexibility for improved ergonomics and engagement with the patient.
Wall mounted computer workstation with a unique left swivel allows for rotation away from the wall, articulating monitor arm , secure CPU storage, cable management, keyboard and mouse storage, scanner and label printer storage.
- Attractive curved design.
- Left swivel workstation is designed to allow better engagement with the patient.
- Monitor arm supports up to 50 lbs with 180° rotation and 10° tilt.
- Upper, lockable compartment keeps CPU, cords, and cables safe, secure, and discretely stowed away.
- Ventilation provides continuous air flow to protect equipment from overheating.
- Includes recessed storage in the main cabinet area allows for additional storage of accessories like scanners and small label printers.
- Unique keyboard and mouse storage allows the keyboard and mouse to dock automatically when the worksurface is closed.
- Worksurface designed to hold 400 lbs of weight.
- Made in the USA.
- Ship fully assembled.
AC-LED LIGHT AC-LED-LIGHT
This LED light accessory allows you to fully illuminate the worksurface for night-time documentation.
AC-CNTR-CVR ACC - CNTR -CVR
AC-CNTR-CVRACC - CNTR -CVR
Cover for recessed storage area is ideal if you do not want users to have accessibility to the storage area in the main cabinet area.
Classic Series slanted tops provide extra storage for cables or power strips. The slanted top also allows for easier cleaning and less chance of clutter or dust accumulating on the top of a cabinet.
Technical Specification Sheet:
- Frosty WhiteACC - CTOP - 10 - 1573
- Fusion MapleACC - CTOP - 10 - 7909
- Bannister OakACC - CTOP - 10 - 7806
- Fonthill PearACC - CTOP - 10 - 10745
- Wild CherryACC - CTOP - 10 - 7054
- Brighton WalnutACC - CTOP - 10 - 7922