Elegant yet functional this workstation is just 5 inches deep and provides a unique swivel feature to better engage with the patient.
Wall mounted computer workstation for space constrained or egress areas. Right swivel allows the user to rotate the worksurface away from the wall. Standard features include secure CPU storage, cable management, keyboard and mouse storage.
- Attractive two compartment contemporary design..
- Only 5″” (13 cm) deep when closed making it ideal for space constrained or egress areas.
- Upper lockable compartment keeps CPU, cords and cables safe and secure.
- Ventilation provides continuous air flow to protect equipment from overheating.
- Lower compartment folds down to provide caregivers with a spacious and comfortable workstation.
- Unique keyboard and mouse storage allows the keyboard and mouse to dock automatically when the worksurface is closed.
- Worksurface designed to hold 400 lbs.
- Made in the USA.
- Ships fully assembled.
Classic Series slanted tops provide extra storage for cables or power strips. The slanted top allows for easier cleaning and less chance of clutter or dust accumulating on the top of a cabinet.
Technical Specification Sheet:
- Frosty WhiteACC - CTOP - 5 - 1573
- Fusion MapleACC - CTOP - 5 - 7909
- Bannister OakACC - CTOP - 5 - 7806
- Fonthill PearACC - CTOP - 5 - 10745
- Wild CherryACC - CTOP - 5 - 7054
- Brighton WalnutACC - CTOP - 5 - 7922